Adding Items to your shopping cart
- After finding the design you would like to order, select the type of fabric on which you would like it to be printed using the fabric drop-down menu
- Choose the fabric size (swatch, fat quarter or yardage) from the size drop-down menu
- Enter your desired quantity, keeping in mind:
- 4 fat quarters will print 4 separate fat quarters, not a yard
- 4 yards will print 1 piece of fabric 4 yards long
- Click the yellow “add to cart” button and the items are added to the shopping cart in the upper right-hand corner of the site
As you make these changes the preview image will update to illustrate how this design will print over the type and amount of fabric you have selected--up to 5 continuous yards.
Checking OutOnce you’ve added everything you’d like to purchase to your shopping cart, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the cart icon in the upper right-hand corner. To check out, all you need to do is:
- Select your Shipping Option.
- If you have a promo code or Spoondollars apply them in the “Delivery Options, Promo Codes and Credits” box in the lower right-hand corner of the cart.
- Choose your payment option:
- To pay with your credit or debit card, click the ‘Continue To Checkout’ button
- To pay with your PayPal account, click ‘Check Out With PayPal’